For the past seven years Muhi, a brave and spirited boy from Gaza has been living in an Israeli hospital, the only home he has ever known. Caught between two homes and two peoples, Muhi is unable to return to Gaza. He is saved and raised by those considered enemy by his people, in paradoxical circumstances that transcend identity, religion and the conflict that divides his world. His time at the hospital is running out and Muhi now faces the most critical choices of his life.
Rewards and nominations
- Guangzhou Documentary Film Festival 2017 - Golden Kapok Award for Best Documentary Director
- Guangzhou Documentary Film Festival 2017 - Golden Kapok Award for Best Documentary Feature
- International Festival Signos de la Noite 2017 - Night Award for Documentary
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2017 - Audience Choice Award
- DOK Leipzig 2017 - GOLDEN DOVE AWARD for Best Long Documetary
- Docaviv IFF 2017 - Mayor of Tel Aviv-Jaffa Award for Best Debut Film